"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Great Unknown

Okay--I've done it--stepped into the great unknown world of blogging! I had promised myself that 2008 would be the year I would start writing again, so this will hold bits and pieces of my novel-in-progress, my thoughts on the world, favorite quotes and lyrics, and once I have access to a scanner, I'll have a place to display my art.

It's Sunday and a day for reflection of where I am in my life. It's also a day of promise for me. I can step out of my comfort zone and begin becoming the woman I wish to be. If I had been told at 25 that I would live to be 52, I would have laughed, and yet here I am! Not a single thing in my life has gone according to my plans, my childhood dreams, or my wishes, and yet I wake each day in gratitude and wonder for the good in my life.

Let the feast of life begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment