"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Thursday, September 4, 2008

Testing...Can I Read Instructions?

One reason posts have been few and far between is my inability to post directly into my blog from anything other than my home PC.  I read this wonderful "help" article on Blogger.com and think I am now set up to be able to post from any PC anywhere via e-mail.
I laughingly call instructions "destructions" because so many times they are hard to interpret, but I may have understood these and am trying it out.
If this posts correctly, look out world, here I come on a regular basis!
Let's see if the "destructions" work....
 
 

1 comment: