"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Monday, September 1, 2008

Gustav on My Mind

I've been a bad blogger this summer; did not really mean to take all summer off, but it happened. Many times, I would think of things to post and then could not access the appropriate computer, so I am now learning to post by other methods and you will see more frequent posts (and pictures when I learn how).

The end of August brought many feelings about Katrina that are now doing somersaults due to Gustav. My gratitude is overwhelming for all those who helped me back on my feet 3 years ago and my prayers go out to all those experiencing Gustav. Those of you who returned to New Orleans and the Gulf Coast were much braver than I.

I could post political thoughts today (I have many LOL!) and certainly have crafting and book posts to make, but they must all wait a bit longer, as the weather in Louisiana and Mississippi is uppermost in my mind. Blessings to all those affected...

No comments:

Post a Comment