"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If at First, You Don't Succeed...

We all know the ending to that phrase, but sometimes trying again needs to occur after rethinking the whole proposition.

I have (temporarily) decided that a Memory Works website is too much to handle as I cannot check for orders on a daily basis. I have not given up my Consultant status, but for the moment, I am not swimming upstream to turn this into a sideline business. Age has taught me that when the time is right for an experience, all the pieces fall gently and gracefully into place.

I may set this up at a later date (and will certainly post if I do), but for now, my concentration is on learning to share thru my blog and continuing to work on TGAN and my various personal crafting projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment