"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Friday, May 8, 2009

Yet Another Reading Challenge

Just what I need for all my "free" time...another Reading Challenge! This one is from one of my Yahoo Groups, and since it is short and sweet (only four books in a year), I should be able to finish it off (imagine a wink and a grin here, dear reader).


1. Read a mystery with the word "murder" in the title
2. Read a mystery set in your region
3. Read a mystery that has been on your shelf for at least a year
4. Read a mystery from a "new to you" author

I love reading the blog this came from...and I admire greatly the amount of time the author devotes not only to her blog, but to her many Yahoo reading groups...please go enjoy yourself at http://anotherbookonthestack.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment