"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Links on the Sidebar

I'm still not conversant in HTML so I have not yet upgraded my background or title bar, but I am learning how to add clickable buttons to my sidebar, especially to advertise great blogs and interesting sites.

I love words. My lists of books and authors and sites won't go away completely. I also like clean lines where page layout is concerned, but clickable pictures have their place. Here's hoping I can strike an appropriate balance...

(P.S., the studio is 95% complete and a post will appear here soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment