"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Official! I Joined Stampin' Up!

I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator years ago, but one of the many twists and turns along my life's journey made me give it up. Now they are 20 years old, and I have joined them once more.

Some of the colors and products remain from the old days and feel like trusted friends, but much is also different, fresh and new. I will admit to loving the die-cut stamp sets as much easier on my hands than trimming rubber. The new Decor Elements line is awesome and seems made for apartment dwellers who want wall decor but who are prohibited from painting. They have also been supporting the Ronald McDonald House Charities for several years--take a look at this year's supporting stamp set Say It With Scallops and fall in love with the versatility. A purchase of this set donates $2.00 to RMHC.

Come check out the website (and feel free to order--your product will be shipped direct to you promptly and professionally packed).

I'm very close to finishing my studio re-do and will be posting pictures soon. One of the inspirations I want to post on my wall is actually the biggest reason I re-joined Stampin' Up! It is our Statement of the Heart and it so very eloquently describes one of my life's aspirations:

To love what we do and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment