"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Friday, September 4, 2009

Change is Good

My blog will be changing somewhat over the next week or so. Changes in my demonstrator agreement with Stampin' Up! mean that some of my links and blinkies will be removed from my sidebar. This is not being done because of any negative transaction with those sites; it is being done to bring my blog in line with a contract I have signed. We all know there are many craft suppliers and paper artists out there. I am narrowing my focus to those who use SU! products so that both I and my readers can learn more about the great items my demonstrator website offers and be inspired to use SU! stamps, inks and papers in all my paper crafting.

I am a hobbyist demonstrator in many ways. Public transportation makes giving workshops difficult, but between my love of our products and a few friends who also love SU! stamps and inks, I manage to stay an active demonstrator.

I welcome the changes. They are making me look at my craft spending habits more seriously. I've owned my own business before. I understand non-compete clauses and realize that I have a responsibility to remain loyal to the company I represent.

Now that sections of the contract/agreement have been clarified for me, I feel free to correctly post pictures of items I have made. I can link to videos and blogs that are exclusively SU! and know I am following the rules ;-)

So as I make and share my holiday cards and bookmarks and "gifties", just know that all items are from Stampin' Up! and feel free to come on over to my website and place an order LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment