"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 On The Porch Swing Reading Challenge


Each challenge should be a different book.


1. Pick a title with the word "marriage" or "marrying" or "married" in it


2. Pick a title with the word "friends" or "friendship" in it


3. Pick a title with the word "summer" or "winter" in it


4. Pick a title with a flower name in it




I haven't decided yet if these will be historicals, mysteries, non-fiction, or fantasy or a mish-mash of genres...but I love this woman's challenges (her blog is fascinating too, so click on my post title and take a peek; she's the genius behind this graphic!)...Paperback Swap, here I come!


1)


2)


3)


4)

No comments:

Post a Comment