"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Paws Galore Shopping Bags

Paws Galore Shopping Bags - Set of 3 at The Animal Rescue Site

Aren't these the cutest bags? I believe in animal rescue and click this site as often as I can remember to do so (the other sites that are linked on this page are also worthwhile causes). Today, as I clicked to provide food, I found this ad and just had to share.

I love reusable bags, especially the kind that fold up until needed. I'm often teased by friends and cashiers alike because I carry quite an assortment whenever I shop. (My favorite tote ever is a Barnes & Noble tote with a quote by Erasmus, "When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes".)

These are logo-less and a great size for picking up odds and ends on errand day. The colors are awesome, and 100% polyester means washable (even if not totally eco-friendly LOL).

Skip on over and take a look; the holidays are gonna be here faster that I want them to be, and my personal soapbox pledge is to make my few dollars spread as "pawsitively" as "pawsible"--if gifting to others will also help a wonderful cause, so much the better. Animal shelters and neglected animals appreciate the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment