"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge


What a cool blog! I'll be quite honest--I do not own a Cuttlebug; after months of research and using friends' various die cut machines, I decided a Big Kick fulfilled my personal needs better. Having said that, I must also say "I LOVE CUTTLEBUG FOLDERS AND DIE-CUTS!!!"

And, now, I love this blog! I cannot follow any blog as often as I would like...somehow things like a job and household chores take up more of my time than I would sometimes like ;-)

I do plan on spending time on this blog MAY 1-3 and hope you other Cuttlebug lovers will too--this Spa Weekend looks like a ton of fun and inspiration. Come out and play with us, won't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment