Function: intransitive verb
: to concentrate attention or effort -- "she was already focusing on her next role"
- My Blessings more and my disappointments less
- Creating items, not collecting supplies--even though the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini that starts January 4th is the best Mini ever, and 2012 Sale-A-Bration begins on January 24th, LOL
- Shrinking my TBR mountain, not increasing it--and as I complete a book, I want to post reviews in appropriate places
- Writing more and researching less--the first TGAN draft needs to be completed by July
- Blogging more consistently--this blog will continue its multiple purposes (crafting, writing, and my life in general)
- Networking more with other writers
- Eating healthy foods in smaller portions
- Increasing my retirement savings as I decrease my debt
I may or may not post specific goals as the year progresses, but I will keep track of my need to focus on the subjects listed above. Do you have a focus for 2012?