"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Sunday, April 26, 2009

Paperback Swap is Fantastic!

Please, if you are a voracious reader, go spend some time at PBS PaperBackSwap.com - Our online book club offers free books when you swap, trade, or exchange your used books with other book club members for free.

I love this place (and so does my pocketbook LOL!) Music lovers can also join Swap-A-CD and video buffs have Swap-A-DVD. I've just joined the DVD site as well, although I seldom buy DVD's that aren't for my keeper shelf. They have a great selection and an intriguing way of managing your Wish List. We hope you join us at one or all of these sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment