"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." ~ Dame Agatha Christie



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines at Go Make Something!

Lisa has done it again! This will be a quick post, so those of you reading it still have time to run over there and get these great linkware Valentine images! I need to be cleaning house, so all I did was quickly download them (before she takes them off the site! hurry on over!)...I want to play this evening, and who knows what I'll come up with (actually, playing may just mean wandering around Go Make Something http://gomakesomething.com/ for a few hours--lots of superb eye candy (check out the great tea bags)...and she's a genius with paint chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment